The Definitive Halloween Candy Rankings
Yeah, yeah, Halloween house parties and sexy nurse costumes are all well and good, but, real talk, it’s about the candy. You’ve got apps on your phone to increase your productivity and a smart watch for better efficiency, and with that in mind, we’re going to help you maximize your Halloween experience with minimal effort. Like a spooky Tim Ferriss on a definitely-not-4-Hour Diet-approved sugar binge, we’ve done the hardcore analysis, run the numbers and are pleased to present the definitive Halloween candy rankings.
The Best of the Best
1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - Obviously the G.O.A.T, the pb cup’s dominance cannot be questioned and it's deliciousness is un-fuckwitable.
2. Jolly Ranchers - Sure, lemon and grape suck, but the utter deliciousness of green apple and watermelon make these a perennial winner.
3. Snickers - The OG of the game, Snickers has chocolate and peanuts on lock. We see you peanut M&M’s, we see you.
4. Sour Patch Kids - Like a sour slap in the face from a bitter ex, SPK's are legendary. Red is tops, of course, but don’t sleep on orange.
Honorary Mention: Tootsie Pops
1. Candy Corns - The undisputed grossest, dumbest candy in the game. The person behind these abominations should be punched in the face and never allowed to listen to Drake again.
3 Simple Recycling Tips
Fri, Mar 17, 2023• Natural Living & Health Squatch Men: Lifestyle
We get it, trying to figure out what steps to take to become more planet-friendly can feel super overwhelming. The good news is even a few small st...Read More
10 Wild Facts About The Original Jurassic Park
Thu, Feb 23, 2023• Squatch Men: Lifestyle
Hold onto your butts… It’s been 30 years since the park gates opened, a young Samuel L. Jackson (with hair!) uttered those 4 legendary words, and S...Read More
WTF is Cedarwood Virginia?
Thu, Jan 26, 2023• Grooming & Personal Care Natural Living & Health
Nope, it’s not part of the great state that it shares its name with (S/O Squatch Nation Virginia/West Virginia), it’s actually an up-cycled essenti...Read More
Recycling 101: WTF Do All Those Symbols Mean?
Fri, Jan 20, 2023• Natural Living & Health Squatch Men: Lifestyle
You’ve heard for years how important it is to recycle. It contributes to a variety of environmental benefits including energy conservation, reducti...Read More
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *